Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Complete Absence

Of self-control that is.

I did not work on the things I should have today. OK, I did manage to finish a pair of socks for Christgiving, my extended family’s hybrid holiday. And I did cast on for the last pair that needs to be started. So far so good. But I also cast on for an EZ workshop hat AND a new sweater.

The goal for this year was finish two – cast on one. I did decide that could be modified for the socks which I decided should be one-for-one. So, OK that’s really only two cast on. So even if I count the Crossovers scarf I made for my LYS yesterday, I’m three finished projects behind. And since I decided not to count the scarf since it was a “job”, I can’t really justify the start.

What I did not do today: clean the refrigerator, finish the shelves in the closet, or find the cord for the camera. So there will be no pictures today. I’d hoped to start a new “Sunday Swatch” feature for my blog, but though the swatch is spectacular (hence the cast-on sweater), I won’t try to convince you of that without a picture.

Ah well, at least I can claim two days of consecutive blogging. That’s all for now, I’m going to do a couple of rows on Dad’s afghan and go to bed.

No comments: