Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sadly,

I fell of the daily blogging routine yesterday, but I'm back again after only a day. Yay me. Today is my WIP finishing day. I managed to complete the first of the socks known here as Lemon Knice,

[lemon knice]

the sleeve for my Loop Cardigan

[loop cardi sleeve]

made progress on the Wolfpack socks

[wolfpack sock]

and, sadly, frogged the first half sleeve on my yummy cotton boucle hoodie, which still doesn't have a name (poor nameless hoodie). I loved everything about it, except that I cast on too many stitiches and then increased too often.

Sadly, I forgot to take a picture before frogging.

Actually, I didn't think to take pictures of anything for today, but I have found the camera cord so I'll try to rectify that tomorrow and update this post.

No comments: